June 2018 Wrap Up
I read quality books in June. I did not read much quantity-wise but each of the books were good! So I got to read 7 books this month and here are these-
1. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J. K. Rowling
2. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J. K. Rowling
This has been my favourite Harry Potter book so far. Gosh! The feels at the end.
3. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J. K. Rowling
This really took time to finish (God! there are 800 pages). 7 days to be precise. But I loved it nevertheless.
4. The Shrine of Death by Divya Kumar
This is a crime thriller with lots of drama and emotions. I loved reading this. Check my review here.
5. Simon vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
This is such a cute cute cute book. I loved it so much and I read it as a part of the pride readathon that was hosted in Instagram.
6. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
This is a pretty likable book too. I loved it because of the characters and this was the 2nd book that I read as a part of the pride read.
7. Twenty-Nine Going on Thirty by Andaleeb Wajid
A funny and quick read. This was really an enjoyable read. Check my review here.
So these were the books I read in June. I'm looking forward to reading more books in July. :)
Till then, Happy Reading, guys!